15 November 2010

Return of The Whig

I've been away from blogging for a while now. Some of the absence was painful and some wasn't. I guess we all need a break from things every now and then.

A lot have asked what happened. The long answer is both painful and boring. The short answer is: life. No, it wasn't rehab. The issues on my plate aren't any different than the issues millions of others are dealing with and so I think we'll spare those who may visit here as an escape. This blog deals with current events, news and politics, and whatever else Septimus and I feel like sharing. For me, the current events, news and politics became a daily reminder of the struggles I've gone through. The Whig has had many followers and I hope most will be back.

I don't know what makes today the day, but today's the day.

No comments: